We have learnt that emails that are not getting through to inboxes can have different reasons, what to do?
- First check if the email address is without typos (this happens more often then you'd think).
- Then check if the email is not in your Junk or Spam folder, for more detail see Why do my messages end up in my Junk or Spam folder?
- If it is not in your Spam folder, You can check if it is centralized filtering by choosing a different email address.
- If it is central filtering, please request your provider (or helpdesk) to add braintoss.com to the whitelist of allowed senders. Here's how whitelist Braintoss for different email providers: https://braintoss.com/whitelist-instructions/ Or add Braintoss to your contacts also using the previous link.
- Some drop boxes of cloud services (e.g. Highrise or Todoist) need you to add an unique email addresses you want to send emails from. Please see this article for more information.