We have learnt that emails that are not getting through to inboxes can have different reasons, what to do?
- Did you send your Braintoss message while you had internet connection? If you had no internet connection, your Braintoss message is in history in a queue status. We recommend to resend the message (open the message and push send button)
- Check if your email address is without typos (this happens more often then you'd think).
- Then check if the email is not in your Junk or Spam folder, for more detail see Why do my messages end up in my Junk or Spam folder?
- If it is not in your Spam folder, You can check if it is centralized filtering by choosing a different email address.
- If it is central filtering, please request your provider (or helpdesk) to add braintoss.com to the whitelist of allowed senders. Here's how whitelist Braintoss for different email providers: https://braintoss.com/whitelist-instructions/ Or add Braintoss to your contacts also using the previous link.
- Some drop boxes of cloud services (e.g. Highrise or Todoist) need you to add an unique email addresses you want to send emails from. Please see this article for more information.
- If your messages remain in Braintoss app, and you will not get any code (like code 110 for queue), then please switch from Wifi to Mobile Data / 4G. Some companies have implemented very strict firewalls, and do not allow to make use of third party websites or API’s.
- Check if your issue is listed in 'Current Issues': https://braintoss.freshdesk.com/en/support/solutions/folders/17000138855